Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Responsible for integration activities within different integration phases and able to organise the integration test activities
- Coordination of the defined internal and external test activities for the various test stages in cooperation with the Test Manager respectively for an assigned test working package
- Preparation of needed test environments and preconditions for Integration, Performance, Failover/ Failback and Acceptance Tests
- Preparation, configuration and operation of test tools and simulators, used for test automation
- Preparation of test plans, test specifications and test procedures according to the defined requirements in the domain of Integration and Acceptance testing
- Test-Architecture, Test-Design and implementation of automated Test-Cases for cloud based applications (e.g. SaaS)
- Execution of Performance, Failover/Failback, Integration of different sub-systems (incl. Interface testing) and Acceptance tests according to test specifications and test procedures within the various test stages as well as regression and release tests of Tolling Systems
- At least 5 years of software test experience in customer projects
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Profound skills in Acceptance Testing, System Integration, Test automation and Performance testing
- ISTQB Certification – Foundation Level (minimum)
- Good knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Passion to drive collaboration and work with a global support team in an intercultural environment to find common consensus to issues and needs
- Very good English skills in speech and writing, good German skills
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Interesting challenges enabling you to take the next step in your career in an international working environment
- An opportunity to bring in your own ideas to contribute to further develop our services/ solutions
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants nearby, close public transportation
- Further training offers at our Kapsch University and more
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 41.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Hiring date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905