Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Application and system support for proprietary applications as well as COTS components
- Troubleshooting and identifying solutions for complex issues
- Foster interaction with costumers, internal teams, development and 3rd parties
- Deployment of software in test, staging and production environment
- System and service documentation
- Steering of subcontractors
- Contribute to project specific task with/without technical lead function
- Continuous system improvement, both quality and efficiency wise in the areas of application monitoring, overall system architecture, backup and roll-back plans, performance tuning and testing
- Higher education with IT background (FH or University degree is an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of application management in complex environments
- Experienced with state-of the art system environments and common vendors, including infrastructure services, virtualization, PaaS / SaaS environments and the related monitoring, management and orchestration platforms
- Experienced with the transition of legacy environments into PaaS / SaaS oriented architectures
- ITIL v3/v4 or similar IT certification is required
- Team player with good communication skills, Analytical thinking
- Structured, creative and outcome focused personality
- Business fluent in English, fluent in German language (both written and oral), Dutch language is a plus
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary – minimum € 60.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
- Location Vienna Austria or Netherlands
- Hiring Date: as soon as possible
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria Kapsch Group - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905