Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The mobility solutions supplied by Kapsch TrafficCom help make road traffic safer and more reliable, efficient, and comfortable in urban areas and on highways alike while helping to reduce pollution.We are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
- Review and monitoring of the contract with the client.
- Organization and management of internal meetings, with suppliers and clients.
- Coordination between different departments Software, Manufacturing, Prevention HSSEQ, Administration and Management among others.
- Economic monitoring of the works. Review of costs incurred vs. budget.
- Monitoring of billing milestones.
- Project planning, and monitoring.
- Coordination of the project team, and of other areas and stakeholders involved in the project.
- Analysis and problem solving. Monitoring of the KPIs of the contracts.
- Lead human team to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Coordinator of the Prevention and Health and Safety tasks
Education: Master degree in engineering, industrial, civil, telecommunications, or similar.
Previous exp as project manager: 7 years of similar projects (Delivery & Maintenance)
Indispensable knowledge: sector (traffic), project management tools, economic knowledge.
Soft skills: team management, project management, communication, customer orientation, resistance to pressure
Languages: Medium-high English. Basque valuable.
Valuable: PMP, TNB.