Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Work with our worldwide distributed software centers to understand the benefits and challenges of our back office systems
- Design a System Architecture for data centers (DC), LAN and WAN for a specific project or bid, following the requirements of a tender or contract, be it on premises or in the cloud
- Interact with our system integrators for ascertaining that your system architecture intention is fully understood and check and release their low level designs
- Be very aware of current best practice solutions
- Guide our system integrators through the process of refurbishing governmental buildings to data centers and installing and configuring top-notch Tier 3 data centers
- Control the project implementation costs for DC & WAN and interact with our other solution specialists to build a large and complex system
- Check all aspects of the documentation of DC & WAN, that a reliable basis is established for changes of the system down the road
- Support the operations teams of production systems with your superior knowledge of the systems architecture of this system in future changes
- You are a good and very seasoned all-around engineer with a love towards technology, complexity, mathematics and information technology
- You know your way around all architecture patterns, be these RPO=0 systems or lambda architectures or cloud implementation (SaaS and PaaS) of current software stacks
- You have a profound knowledge of current IT technologies, be this virtualization, heterogenous database landscapes, microservice architectures or SaaS strategies or what else is currently in vogue
- You stand your place in a multilingual, multicultural, multi-interest environment and can effectively interact with all other parts of a complex organization to develop complex systems
- You know your infrastructure and the relevant offerings of the hardware and cloud vendors (PaaS)
- Good oral and written English and German skills
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional, international team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary – minimum € 60.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905