Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Design, planning and presentation of end to end electronic toll collection and ITS solutions
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phases
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes for electronic toll collection and telematic systems
- Business Analysis and optimization of customer ETC/ITS business processes and architectures
- Definition of Scope of Works and technical coordination of sub-contractors
- Technical interface to the costumer
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Collaboration with Project Managers to provide estimations and develop an overall implementation solution plan
- Master degree in engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- At least 3 years system engineering experience in a professional environment or excellent academic results
- Preferred: Experience in Electronic Toll Collection or telematics
- Experience with Requirements Management Tools
- Passion to drive collaboration across distributed locations, stakeholders and deliver high-quality results
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written English and German
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary – minimum € 60.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905